2011年4月29日星期五

Did I stil have Readers?

hey.. 
hi to al my readers...
reali a long time din writing my blog..
sori for tat...
i stil wondering did i have any readers..
hahaha...

hmm...
i think nt 
juz fl lk i write myself juz for myself~


yeap..
tiz 's da reasons i start to writing a blog~


nw juz talk bout tiz week & laz week wat happen ard me
[p/s : it's nt going to write date]


i had follow my buddies go to popular~
i buy few books~
i had read fin tiz book~
quite nice to me~
XD


i juz start to read..
quite nice for me too..
^^

tiz i haven read~
bt i wan to tk it to my hostel tiz `1st of may..
XD




i had read a book veli long..
gt bit blur~
if want to noe da picture cn c at 
or

it's bout vampire~
reali a nice book i had read so much
i stil hope i cn buy da following book...
1. Marked
  • 第一集譯為《夜之屋》。中文版於2009年十一月26日出版
  • [had bought XD ]
2. Betrayed
  • 第二集譯為《夜之屋2:背叛》。中文版於2010年四月出版
3. Chosen
  • 第三集譯為《夜之屋3:決擇》。中文版於2010年七月二十六日出版
4. Untamed
  • 第四集譯為《夜之屋4:不馴》。中文版於2010年十一月二十五日出版


it's continue d...
hope cn get it lar
XD

hmm...
seems lk i start to love study or read book ler..
hahaha


i oso have a new spec for myself~
i dono it's nice to me anot~
bt i hope it's suitable for me.


hohoho~
wat a gud & tasty cake for me
it's bought by my love one.
hapi hapi hapi...
hahahha...
XD

he owez noes wat i love to eat.
^^

hmm..
a ltl editing
wierd rite?
XD

hahaha...
i buy a pack of tissue~
i love tiz..
XD

esspecially da bunny...
XD
coz it's so cute...
bt my most love one is






hahahha...




i start to pack my things tat going to take to study~
it's going to pack fin ler..
^^




going out a whole dy v my sister & my grandmom
& oso buy secret recipe~
XD





End here.
By Stitch's lover.
XD



没有评论:

发表评论