2011年4月3日星期日

outdated II


gorshh..
guess tiz time wat movie i watch?



Harry potter~
><
if nt wrong is laz year d movie..


i stil rmb i din go watch is bcoz wanna exam..
my mom nt giving me go to watch..
haiz...
bt nw cn watch back hapi ler..
XD


my sis introduce me can watch any movie at tiz website

at there reali have much movie lar..
^^

hope eveyone cn enjoy ur movie at there..
=)



whem im stil small
i start love in harry potter
~Daniel Radcliffe~
stil veli handsome yar..
XD
wat a handsome guy ..
wahhaha


~Emma Watson~
& i love her too...
coz she's so clever
i hope i cn same as her..
bcome a clever girl
wahahha...


tiz iz 
Dobby


he's so gud for saving them 
XD




tiz few dys owez watching movie
& gt a guy calling me
Drama queen~~
lol

tiz'z me~ 
^^


2 条评论:

  1. me also dont watch deathly hollow !!
    waa jelous . my last harry potter order phoenix . haha . stil lot of part to watch . :D

    回复删除
  2. otaku>>haha...
    go watch lar..
    i watch liao lor~~
    XD

    回复删除