2011年5月29日星期日

hey my readers, tiz iz my day of 21st of may. ^^



hi to al my readers..
hw u al of u recently?
i had start my collage life.
fl tired bout it.
dono is nt enough slp or wat, juz fl so tired 
let me updated wat i had doing these few weeks..
^^
21/5/2011
i go to a place v my sis ~


on da way to penang , tiz iz da day of tat day..
^^


 i oso go along v my cousin n my grandmom~ 
^^
1st, we go to eat 1st at gurney.
^^

hmm..
juz gt bit same lk da soeul garden

nice? i tk it d..
hahhaha. 
XD

tiz iz da set we called.
quite many d..
bt we oso ate fin it
XD

they oso gt giv a sos..
stil gt giv extra d lemon, 蒜头 & chili
bt i juz add lemon &  蒜头 ..
fl nice.. 
hahaha
[sori for take til so ugly bout da sos]

while we eating ..

they stil gt a dragon, fl quite cute bout it d.
hahahha

so take a foto v it
XD
tiz iz oso wat im wearing tat day..
^^
i oso go to Big Apple
buy some donuts.

aft tat.. 
we go for shop a while 
then go to strait quay ler..
^^
ard tat time is sunset,
so da sky is beau..
^^
take foto at there reali veli nice.
XD




tk for my sis. ^^

take a self-foto
XD
 v my cousin & my grandmom

hmm, tiz foto fl lk nt veli clear 

then we go to Charlie Brown

their building.
^^
waiting.. 
snoopy's head ~~ XD

we cal two coffee~ ^^
we  with da coffee





tiz iz al my day. ^^

i wil updated another blog tmr..
rmb come back to c another blog. 
^^



end by,
Ch|n9


没有评论:

发表评论