2013年1月3日星期四

all the best!!!

wow.. i think almost 2 years i din write my blog already..
what a long long time huh...
i wan to find someone to chat bt it's impossible to describe my recent's feeling now...
so i rather write my blog and just express my feeling on here..
im feeling a little lucky coz can find back my blog.. hehe...

anyway..
recently im exam-ing~
n facing some problems..
i hate tis problems happen..
because it makes me feel suffer and abnormal of life style..
actually.. i mess this up..
is me.. cause tis problem happen...
& im going to fix it..
bt it fails...
why???
everytimes i have hope then u crush my hopes...
i tod tat im so understand u bt sometimes im wrong..
wrong.. totally wrong....

actually can fix back but y u ignore it???
u make me so emo
until not going to eat... not want to talk v my frenz.. not want to study..

isn't im strong???
facing this kind of problem stil wan to laugh, pretend nothing, and continues to focus on my studies...
sometimes i feel im strong.. but... the truth is not
im not strong enough...
im too miss u and always called to u..
yup..
u wil feel that im so annoying..
bt i juz want to fix our problem...
i hope u understand.. while talking v u.. i wil cry..
hahaha.. im stil tod i had fin crying...
bsides.. my heart is hurt..
im tired with this hurt...
i hope not to get this hurt anymore..
bt.. i noe this feeling will be continue until it's end

i juz can say im very sori for all...
n im juz want to fix the problem between us..


wil having subject on this saturday..
hope me all the best and luck for myself.. =]

没有评论:

发表评论