2013年2月3日星期日

It's February now, time flies very fast
the problem is still not yet solves.
sometimes i feel better while working because won't think too much about the problems
I ended my work on 31st January

on the 1st of February, 
i feel like uncomfortable, really.
i hate this feelings because it surround my side.
i can think about the hurts,
which is so painful in my heart.

sometimes im thinking, isn't that still have a chance?
or not?
or I'm just lying to myself that still have a chance?

i want to solve it myself actually but i don't know want start from where,
sometimes i still also think that maybe i not need to solves it cause 
maybe there's someone who won't care about it..
is it a right to me to solves it?
i don't know. 
i just know that im still in love, and feels hurt..


没有评论:

发表评论