2013年3月21日星期四


this is me. a girl who're study in TARC now having a presentation. although it's few weeks ago. I want to write my blog but being lazy so din't make it, until now I'm having a mood to writing a blog.

recently, the weather is very very hot. It's really affect my mood. oshhh.. 
it will cause me can't focus myself in studies. additionally, I try to control my moody mood recently.
what a stupid mood I'm having right now. It's easily to screw my day down. 

I'm planning many many things, which I want to do it myself after my final exam. I hope I can make it.
First of all, I will focus myself on my final which on next Monday. still didn't touch any of the subject yet.
feel like my target can't reach. =(

Next, I will redesign my blog as to update the details or photo & background of my blog. 
After that, I want set myself a wishlist, which hope myself can get all the thing that I want in this coming holidays. Hehe.. 


anyway, I would try my best to reach my CGPA target that set for myself, although I'm not very sure that whether I can make it or not.

That's all for the day. thanks for visiting & have a nice day. =)


没有评论:

发表评论