2009年10月13日星期二

my hp...4gt to bring it bac.. lol

2dy din hav skul...
lalala
haha..
bt i oso gt go skul to blow my saxophone...
coz da song quite hard de..
i think i prac ok le gua...
hehe
nt sure bout tat lar...
while prac oni noe ler...
aft tat..
im out v Xx
XD

2dy iz da 1st time I sit his motor..
^_^
i fl fast lor he drive..
bt he tel me vy slow ler..
we eat at blogger ...
hehe
eat there d dessert
IMP:anyone wanna eat dessert can go blogger eat.. 
nice nice!!
^_^
then go cut hair ler...
haiz..
long long d hair bcom short ler..

& oso PT at there...
lol
 
"PT" means Pak Toh n cantonese..
XD
did u all hear b4 at sallon PT?
lol
so bor..
wait veli veli long..
hehe
so wired ...
where gt ppl PT at sallon de?
chim nia...
==|||

da most ipt things is...
i 4gt2 take my hp bac home...
T.T
cun sms v Xx tiz nitez & aft..
tiz coz me veli veli miz him
hehe
XD


__mizz >.<

没有评论:

发表评论