2010年1月12日星期二

XD

halo halo
long time din updated my blog ler...
coz my stupid cpt hav prob & go prepair it til nw oni bac
T.T
 
haha
tiz is my stitch
which BJ buy d...
everyday hugging it slpin..
wahaha
act buy veli long ler lar..


~~~20!0~~~


is da laz year i study  in SMJK Jit Sin i think
coz i dwn study form  6 in tiz skul

of course

it oso my laz year in JSPO
haiz..
time is getting fast n fast..
laz time owez c senior them graduate
nw is my turn ler...
T.T


im study in 5c3..
coz of my damm results
bt i think oso ok lar..
juz many teacher owez din come in our clz lor..
so sien nia...


8/11/2010
is a dated v SPM
T.T
[follow da skul时间表]
seems lk veli long time gok...
bt to me, i fl lk gt bit d fast lor...
haiz...




Anyway
Add oil....
I think i can, then i can
haha
XDD







没有评论:

发表评论