2010年5月17日星期一

act i no wanna post tiz de...
bt i reali beh tong......
coz nobody which i can tel...
nearly exam...
i din think tat anything wil happen on me...
bt y???
bcoz of tiz stupid thing...
make me mad & oso moody in study....
i think d person hu c tiz understand d noe wat im talking bout...



gt anything...
juz come through me!!!!!!!
don say anything on my back....
i don lk it...
i noe tat time i throw d book i gt wrong...
bt do u think b4 u gt wrong oso???!!!
mb in ur world, u fl account, science or wat is easy..
bt in my world it is nt....
al of tiz is veli veli hard in my world...
as a presedent...
u "campore" in treasure d thing i juz close 1 one open 1 eye....
i din care...
y????
it's bcoz i stil hope we r frenz...
nw....
u owez cal me close da stupid account....
bt...
y u din tel me bout da CD???
oni u & sheng yu noe tat CD don put into account...
then hw bout me???
should i noe bout tiz???
then...
also da ticket....
if teacher din tel me bout da ticket...
i think i reali dono all of these....


nex ...
u say me don hav ze2 ren4....
yeap....
mb i reali din hav ze2 ren4...
bt hw bout u???
u say u wanna help me put da part name list which din past up money d on whiteboard..
bt when u oni cal HQ write on whiteboard???
rmb?? i gt owez remind u....
then u owez say wait wait wait....
i oso gt owez remind kalai....
bt she say on ur hand....



hey pls....
u owez say im wrong ...
then i reali wrong le k?????
bt at least u hav to tel me wat im do wrong le....
don at my back talk im bad, stupid, no ze2 ren4.... or other d stupid thing.....


i noe.....
compare to boobie....
im nt gud....
im stupid ...
i don hav ze2 ren4....
bt.....
cn u put something clear in ur mind???
which is....
i owez cal ppl giv me money bt they dont!!!
i think u oso noe bout tiz...
plus ur part oso lk tat....



u say i din "blow" everybody giv money....
bt hw bout u?
as a president...
i think u should noe tat i gt owez "blow" u giv me money rite???
then wat u reply????
u juz oni reply u din met ur tressureer....
u noe act tat day wat i wanna tel u????
i think u dono...
nw im going to tel u....
i wanna say....  
ur name on whiteboard, means tat's ur ze2 ren4 to keep properly ur part d money... n nt ur treasureer... u should go find ur treasureer n faster giv me money....nt wait ur treasureer come fd u & tk money from them



 nw...
i say da laz time...
gt anything ...
juz come through me....
don touch my frenz...
all of them r busyin in study ade...
hav anything?
juz ask me....
n fd da rite person tel me....
juz lk facebook d thing...
nt ur thing, don come ask....




[angry for al of these....]
Ch|n9``



 

没有评论:

发表评论