2010年7月27日星期二

Part II of my lifes in JSPO

im back again..
to ctn my Part II..
^^
tiz iz oso my form 2 lifes in JSPO
hmm..
i noe tat time im busyin in olahraga....
train so hard to hope get myself a gud award..
bt.. wat i have done?
i lost my 出场机会 in parade of sukan...
stil rmb tat time im olahraga..
my best events is 400m..
to me...
juz a sub sub water lar...

bt coz i lost my 出场机会 at parade..
i reali sad...
reali reali veli veli sad...
they say i cun tk part in tiz parade is bcoz i din prac...
say real..
aft tat i going to start hate coming to activity..
haiz..
hate tat time..
bt.. i cun do tiz..
coz my sis r there...

so everything oso muz as normal..
oso have to go activity..
haiz..

coming nex...
i think don hav any 出场机会 le..
gt  la gt la...
concert..
^^
at concert.. 
we blew 2 songs..
mulan

& oso The Prince Of Egypt..
^^
aft tat din have any 出场机会了。。
we prac our basic...
stil rmb me & joo yin owez prac 2gather....
i means 小组..
^^
she reali veli veli geng..
we had blew many concert songs..
Rockin' the house's top, the eighties & more...
say til eighties...
da conductor - xue jing say wil let us 合奏 2gather...
bt she din did it...
gt bit 遗憾 bout tiz..
T.T


coming up next iz national day's parade..
these parade iz more easier than laz year(2006)
nt so susah.. ^^

小型花式操
as be a ltl small leader 

招收新生。。

**sori for few thing..
it wil describa more & wil b edit.. ^^

没有评论:

发表评论