2010年12月31日星期五

out jusco~~ & da laz dys of 2010..... hapi new year~~

hey guys.
thkz for viewing my blog.



let's say 2dy 1st lar.
im going out to Jusco
v JSPO's frenz... 
& him~~`
XD


hapi hapi...
hav fun at there...


v him,
i ply basketball + da drum v him 2gather...
wow...
fi gt lemon on my hand n leg
lol


+ al my frenz...
thkz for giving me da best memory in da laz dy of 2010>>>>>>>>>> 31th Dec 2010



& da most ipt thing
im going to lost contact v everyone...
i wil lost myself in plurk + blog + facebook + games ............


y i lost myself?????????????????????????

bcoz im going to KHIDMAT NEGARA

TT

anyway, 
aft ns,
i wil owez updated my things 
no matter in facebook, plurk, or blog...

i hope cn keep in touch v my frenz + noe more of everyone~





ended by,
Ch|n9

没有评论:

发表评论