2010年12月20日星期一

wohoo```
2dy (20/12/10) i reali fin SPM exam ler !!!!!
XD



gt bit hapi 
bt gt bit sad oso...
coz my ekonomics din fin do it....


let's say bout my exam 1st....
most G's sub i think is Sej
next is Add Math + Accounts..
other i think stil ok bar..
[stil okay nt = As]
^^


bcoz of SPM
i had fl myself bcom older...
> <
so i had planing many of plans 
which include b4 Ns & after NS
XD





list of planing:
  1. learn to bake cakes, biscuits, dessert n other many many eat d things ^^
  2. keep fit~~~ [weight gains.. > <]
  3. up da ddt's lvl .....  wahaha
  4. movies tat i going to watch~ ^^
  5.  & ......................

others  r my secrets ..
wahaha



i wil owez updated myself on blog , facebook or plurk...
if hav any readers,
thkz to u al yar....
aft Ns or between these 12 dys i wil owez update my status.
^^





没有评论:

发表评论