2011年2月4日星期五

hmm.... i juz rmb~~~~ my wish list~~ XD

wat's ur wish?
did u think bout ur wish list?????


it's ipt for us
[learn from National Service.. lol]
i realise bout it...



come on... 
let list it out~~~~

learn to decorate my blog~

❤have a nice wallet for myself
drive care in gud situation [nt lk da picture da car is going down  XD]

❤everyone bside me include frenz + family r healthy
 
❤have my own camera
❤ wish all my frenz + family happy owez... XD
 ❤ have gud results in any exam...
❤ import many dress + cloths for myself =)
❤ having shoes for myself
❤ have a long hairstyle for myself


❤ lucky owez~~ XD

❤ learn to take beau picture + edit picture
❤ have a beautiful spec for myself~

❤ walk til d end in my lifes..


& many many....
which din list out...
many rite?
i oso fl tat ==


anyway...
i wish my dreams cn come true~~
XD



including my frenz... =]




ended by, 
Ch|n9``

没有评论:

发表评论