2011年3月14日星期一

|ife in NS~~~ Part II ~~~ thkz veli much for everyone~~ =]

  M a r c h ╮ 



﹌ da laz time of lawatan keluarga 


aft fin of tat...

we snap few fotos  by phaechin.. 
=]

  


all snap by Phaechin~~
XD


♈ laz laz  chinese clazz 

  

kinda miz tiz moments..
=((


Before Going to Wirajaya




i wash it so concentrately~~ XD
v Yunn Ru~~



& sud bcome wet wet~~
lol

coz kena water from Yi Ying~~ 
hahaha...
c da foto properly.~~
she juz at da back tking water...
=)


╰☆╮ Laz outing to temple  ╰☆╮



& happen sth tat
有人的裤裂~~
XDDD



 ⓥⓔ other's snap at anyplaces    ⓥⓔ

at dorm~~ 
at dewan makan~



♡ ♥   六宝 之  照片 ♥ ♡ 
tiz iz us~~  lok pou~ XD



i love tiz ~~ XD
wat a ugly face im doing.. 
lol

forcing her to tk foto v me...
lol
run here + run there...
fl so tired~~
XD


starting to jump~~ =)

centre fingerx..
x)




❤ i love tiz pic.. 
XDD

starting to turn round & round






~da laz nitez~
ⓐ  ⓖⓞ  ⓖⓞ
tiz iz our laz nitez + theme
~ A Go Go~



tiz iz wat i wearing  tat nitez..
looks fat..
><
having rainbow~~ outside our dorm.. 
XD




tiz teacher looks great~~
my meaning is his hair
XD
da blue t-shirt teacher is Cik Zul.. 
i love tiz teacher..
she's great~ call Cik Diela

d oni chinese teacher in our camp~~













                            Yun Ru~~  love tiz pic XDD         +                    my girlfrenz~~ x)

❤ 六宝 

❤六宝西游记传


『Addition photozz 

早操舞~
Kembara Halangan
合唱团~

►  Tamat ◄ 


b4 i end up tiz post...
i reali wanna say thkz to everyone tat had giv me best memories in PLKN
especially lok pou...
XD

大宝~
equal to 神经小条
XD

thkz for giving me ma poou on ur bed.. XD
giving me much memories in NS
♥  booms da water on me..
♥ contend to use da same bathroom
♥ celebrate birth v me
♥ ...........

三宝~

thkz tat giving me memories in PLKN~
♥ hearing wat im saying to u
♥ help me when im in a bad situation~  =)

四宝~

owez Gano here Gano there Gano left & Gano right
XD

五宝~


小宝~




thkz for fiv of u coz giving me such much memory~
=)




& oso veli thkz for helping me clb my birth at 20th feb~
XD



reali have a wonderful birth tat i ever have.. 
♥ help to clb b4 my birth~ 19th feb who every chinese girls sing 2gather~
♥ 20 th feb ,while im playing da line + flying fox suddenly sing birth songs for me
♥ at nitez b4 12 stil sing again & tking da cake into dorm~  
=]

end at here.
& written  by 
© 

没有评论:

发表评论