2013年1月9日星期三

the day after exam

after my exam life~
wow.. 
can said
i have a more relax mood~
i try my best to fill the time
on 5th of  January straight after my exam
i go hiking with my besties
 
a foto which credit from my besties~
we hiking start at around 5.45pm 
and come down around 7.00pm ++
that time are dark when we're coming down~
its dangerous.. 

on 6th January ~
i stay at home with my family~
kinda boring 
but still good that going out at night with my mom
to Tesco~

on 7th January.. 
going out with my college besties


go to gurney, piknik, moo cow
chatting and playing..
having fun~
these few days.
i should having a fun and happy mood
but seriously, 
i not even happy at all although it is fun~
bcoz something happen on me
with a down mood
& need to pretend happy in front of my friends.. 

anyway, 
i need to say thanks to them fill my whole monday time
without let me thinking any unhappy things.. 





没有评论:

发表评论