2013年1月13日星期日

working day~

today is the second day i worked in a restaurant called Dessert First~
there are some are highly intro by my friends which are Snow Mountain~
you can try.. it's really quite tasty to drink it..
other food is depends on your taste.
i don't have the picture of the food.. but some I can intro is this~
花茶~
my friends said not bad~ can try it also..
=)


okay.. after intro bout it.. talk back about myself
although I started my busy life but those unhappy things are still around me..
it just like too love on me and don't get away from me. haiz~
He just like having a magic, keep giving me thinking of him. 
sometimes i really want to become crazy of it.. 
i can feel that I'm still in love with him
although everything had changed. 
still feel that it's abnormal without having him in my life



happy enjoy for your day~



没有评论:

发表评论