2010年7月24日星期六

my Memory v Part I

emm...
Jspo..
reali let me have many memory..
no matter in wat situation...
tiz iz my memory...
from Form 1 til Form 5...



--------start nw-------


stil rmb...
while im form 1...
gonna chose body uniform...
my mom & oso my sis...
cal me don tk part in Jspo ...
bt im too degil..
wahaha..
at laz..
i bcom a member of JSPO..

while im form 1..
my sis form 4..
fl kinda stress yar...
i dono wat instruments i wanna tk...
im stil thinkin percussion? flute? clarinet? or saxophone??
hmm...
reali headache...
at laz..
i wan saxophone...
i oso dono y i wil choose saxophone...
my sis's frenz...
also my senior..
teaching me hw to blow..
how to watch da note...
 & bla bla bla...
lazy to talk bout tat...

Hari Kebangsaan 2006..
is my 1st time [in secondary school] 1st time tk part...
stil rmb..
he...zheng4 xing4..
is tat year's Drum Major...
& she... it tat years's Conductor
Xue Jing

im scare of them...
dono y...
Hari Kebangsaan 2006...
get a results which is da third place...
wow...
so hapi...
coz tat year many of us train so so so hard..
抬头、挺胸、台湾式、姿势(拿乐器&站)
 while walking owez let them scolded..
& oso hav to 对齐..
& oso wanna blow
wah..
reali hav 2 pengsan...
bt stil gud...
hav a gud results...

the end of the year 2006....
 招收新生...
i oso gt blow songs...
stil rmb is  Pocahontas...
it's hard to me....
bt act juz veli easy..
^^
dono y tat time cun blow bout it...
lol


i think tiz iz d end of my form 1 life's in JSPO..


---end---

没有评论:

发表评论