2010年7月4日星期日

AGM-03'07'10

03'07'10
is an important date for JSPO's form 5(2010)
it's a date of AGM
da laz time we have activity

b4 AGM start..
i tk a few foto v my frenz who aound me..
[mei chuin v me]
salah satu saya punya best buddies..
^^

[me v yee ling]
oso is my best buddies..
[jun yee v me]
a cool guy which i meet in tiz 17 years....
stil gt 1 lar.. tat's wei ren..
haha...
two of them reali veli cool

[me v jie zhuang]
we r robot d couple..
sometimes saying robot language..
wahhaha..
[jia ying]
owez laugh 2gather...
hehe
 [my best buddies..]
XDD


AGM starts...
everybody making reports...
1st is "setiausaha"

secondly...
is 总务。。
by chia phang & ee teng
coming up next...
is 财政..
next iz..
查账。。
who is pei yu..
she late come...
so she din report her's report...
then...
iz 乐器组..
歌谱组
制服组..
整洁组
和资料组。。

aft fin tiz...
then there r many many things...
bla bla bla...
lazy to type of these process....


til da AGM fin..
we r 交待 事情 to our 下一任整洁组...
^^
ltr...
my junior come...
cun say my junior lar...
they can say is my lover ler...
haha...
reali loves all of them..
^^
they gave me present...
reali veli hapi...
say real..
i din aspect they wil giv me presents...

aft tat...
we stil hug hug...
1 by 1...
& tiz..
i reali wanna cry out..
so hope stil cn gather v them...
bt i have to face da truth..
which i reali ade a 团友 le..
TT

thkz to all of u...
no matter is hu...
[my meaning is all form 5 & saxophone part]
hehe...  ^^
bcoz u al..
let me hav a beautiful memories in my heart..
somedays think back ..
i think i wil laugh de..




saxophone...
i leave ler...
have to hear wat yam yam & fei fei le o..
& gambateh...
add oil...
i hope next year d concert wil c all of u & can hug again 2gather yar...
& oso hear u al d sound...
& da laz..
rmb wat u al promise me o
^^



[da laz foto we tk]

at here..
thkz to saxophone yar..








writen by.
 


没有评论:

发表评论